- There are now 76 million baby boomers in the U.S. nearing retirement.
- In the next six years, nearly 2 million teachers are expected to retire in the U.S.
- In the next five years, over a third of federal government employees in Canada are expected to retire. In New Brunswick, half of the provincial government managers are expected to retire in the next seven years.
- Within the next three years, nearly half of government executives in the U.S. are slated to retire. (From an article on MSN.com called Six Hot Fields to Consider by Barbara Reinhold)
- There are 35 million Americans over 65, and that number will grow to 62 million by 2025.
- However, let's not forget the people from 45 to 65. Many of these people are either contemplating retirement, have sem-retired, or have fully retired at an earlier age.
Here are Two New Retirement Quotes for Retirees: Life begins when the kids move out and the cat gets run over.
— Author Unknown
An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young.
— Oscar Wilde
Check out the: