Top Five Replies from Retirees to the Question: "What Would You Do If You Could Replan Retirement?"
- Save more or save less money - 39 percent
- Take better care of their health - 29 percent
- Live closer to their children - 24 percent
- Retire earlier - 23 percent
- Get involved in more hobbies - 21 percent
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free — The World's Best Retirement Gift
Over 90,000 Copies Sold
Published in 7 Foreign Languages
5 Reasons You Want to Receive How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free as One of Your Retirement Gifts
1. You want to have a good day - everyday - when you retire!
2. You "Absolutely, Positively" want to retire happy, wild, and free.
3. You want to inspire yourself with new accomplishments once you retire.
4. You want to gain the courage to take early retirement - in fact, the earlier, the better.
5. You have always wanted to fire your boss and take control of your destiny.
Purchase How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free on Amazon.com before you submit your retirement letter with this direct link:
The Joy of Not Working — The World's Second Ideal Retirement Gift
Over 225,000 Copies Sold
Published in 17 Languages
Like The Bible, The Joy of Not Working tells you everything you need to know to resolve your Life crisis, but doesn't exclude humor in its presentation. Check Chapter 7, "Lighting the Fire Rather than Being Warmed by It", pages 118-120, for a list of 200 activities for your consideration.
— Helga Roberts writing on AuthorsDen.com
Purchase The Joy of Not Working on Amazon.com with this direct link: