- 57% were 65-69
- 26% were 70-74
- 17% were 75 or older
Jobs during retirement can be fun and profitabled if you create an internet business.
- Boing Boing Makes over $1 million a year.
- Mashable This technology blog makes roughly $165,000 a month.
- Darren Rowse Estimated earnings between $120,000 to $1,200,000. He pioneered moneymaking techniques in blogging.
- Steve Pavlina Personal Development Guru. He makes $480,000 annually from blogging activities.
- Plenty of Fish Markus Frind, a Canadian, makes $5 to $10 million a year from this free dating site.
- Ashley Qualls Seventeen year old high school dropout makes $75,000 a month from her website.
This list of people making loads and loads of money on the Internet can be expanded with you on it and you can do this in your retirement years.
Check the Top 10 Retirement Jobs on the Real Success Resource Center